Fluffy’s Pet Shop, LLC
Effective date: October 15, 2018
Fluffy’s Pet Shop, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operate the www.fluffyspetshop.com website (the “service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use:
- We collect several different types of information for various purposes and improve our Service for you.
Types of Data Collected:
- While using our Service, we may ask you to provide is with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but not limited to:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
- We may also collect (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit and date of visit, the time you spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking @ Cookies Data:
- Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also use are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve analyze our Service.
- Example of Cookies:
- SESSION COOKIES: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- PREFERENCE COOKIES: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- SECURITY COOKIES: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA:
Fluffy’s Pet Shop, LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features od Service when you choose
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data:
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Fluffy’s Pet Shop, LLC may disclose your Personal Data in good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To Comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the property of Fluffy’s Pet Shop, LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
Security Of Data:
- The security of your data is important to us, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive too use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist un in analyzing how our Service is used.
- These third parties have access to your personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use for any purpose.
- Google Analytics is a web service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy and Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Link to Other Sites
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com